Friday, June 5, 2009

Design

Design
 Poem approved by Mrs. V
 Time Frame (1-3 min)
 High Resolution images
 Text & Fonts
 Sound (without lyrics)
 Effects/Transitions
 Credits

Design Specification
Step 1: I need to write a poem approved by Mrs. V
• Should have at least 2 verses, with 4 stanzas each (minimum)
• Preferably more than that
• No regular rhyme scheme
• The stanzas should have a lot of syllables, such as Iambic pentameter perhaps (which has 10 syllables, it should not have too few because it wouldn’t look good on the video)
• The pictures in the background will have a high resolution and attractiveness, but should not catch too much attention
• The video needs to be 1-3 minutes long, and I will try to fit it into this time span
I am going to create an example Multimedia Poetry. It will contain some high resolution pictures that are based on my subject. I want most of my pictures to have a similar color and style, and it should go well with my poem. I will try to use pictures that are meaningful but do not distract from the actual text.
My poem is quite serious, so I will use a font that goes well with my poem, and the title will be zooming in and not too silly or distracting. I will use:
• Monotype Corsiva font
• Black and White
• Large fonts
• Fade in, and Slow zoom in animation
• Slides should fade in an out slowly
I need to make sure that the slides stay long enough to be able to read, and that the text itself is legible so that it doesn’t have the same color as the background
I know that red is a color that always shows on pictures, that’s why a lot of people use red but I think it does not go well with the color scheme f my video so I will make the picture in the background blur in some cases where neither black nor white is legible.

No comments:

Post a Comment